The Craft BeerAdvent Calendar is back for a fifth year
What’s in the box? Beer! Beyond that you won’t get any more hints out of us- you’ll just have to get it and find out for yourself.
Dying to find out what’s behind those little doors? Here’s your chance – the calendars are now in stock!
$150 each; limited supply.
Okay, got one! Now what?!
Official BeerAdvent Operating Instructions
Lovingly appropriated from our friends at Craft Beer Imports
- Give a great big hug to whoever gave you this fantastic gift. If you bought it for yourself, give yourself a high five.
- Put the box where you can easily get to it everyday, but where your spouse or roommate won’t steal it. Buying an extra Craft BeerAdvent® Calendar for your spouse or roommate is a good way to prevent theft of yours.
- Start on December 1. If you start on a later date, no problem, we’re confident that you will catch up…but be sure to pace yourself.
- On every morning of the BeerAdvent®, open the window marked with the number of that day and take out the bottle.
- Get excited about the beer you are holding in your hand. Check out the brewery’s website if you want to learn more.
- Put the beer in the fridge and let it chill for a few hours.
- Get dressed and maybe go to work and hope no one at home takes your beer. See Instruction #2 on how to reduce the risk of someone taking your beer.
- Come home from work and grab the beer out of the fridge. Select a beer glass of your choice and pour the beer into it.
- Enjoy the beer with your eyes, nose and mouth… but don’t pour any beer into your eyes or nose.
- On days 1 to 23, start dreaming about tomorrow’s beer. On December 24, start dreaming about next year’s Craft BeerAdvent® Calendar, which will feature 24 entirely different beers. Maybe another hug or high five is in order.